I'm on a Roll!

Whew...........spent a long afternoon at the Doctors office with my husband, he was having an MRI done on his back, he has suffered for about 5 years with sever back pain and tried several different treatments that have not worked, he is now looking at surgery :( I want him to get better but the statistic of this surgery aren't the best - about a 50% chance it will work. He did not do well with the MRI, it was open and wide, but he still only lasted through the first two minutes before he had to come out and they called me in to sit by him and help him get through the rest of it! He finally made it!! We have to wait til later this week to see what they think! Keep him in your prayers please!!

Now on to school stuff..........I love the "Roll it" games I've been creating lately and decided to make another one for April, I ended up with three before I was done!! Here they are....
 


I really hope your all able to use these, I love creating them! I can't believe it's already Sunday!! Another week is upon us so quick, I plan on keeping the St. Patrick's day centers going for this week then we are moving on to Easter which we will use for two weeks until SPRING BREAK!!!!!! I can't wait! The weather is suppose to be beautiful this week, girls on the run starts tomorrow, and my son starts drivers training on Tuesday, It's going to be busy!! So I've got to go get ready, hope you've all had a wonderful weekend!!
Photobucket

14 comments

  1. Wow - five years. My hubby went about 4 months with his back pain and that was more than we ever wished to handle. Feel so bad for your hubby. Back pain is the worst. What do they think is wrong with his back? My hubby just had back surgery - if you want to chat send me an email. Hollywazy4@gmail.com

    Hugs to you!!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that your husband gets better and it all ends well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your husband gets relief soon! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be thinking of and praying for your hubby! My dad has had terrible back pain on and off for the last 15 years or so, but refuses to see anyone but a chiropractor...I wish he would see someone medical, but on the other hand I understand the fear!

    I hope your hubby gets relief soon!

    Kara
    Spedventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope hubs get some relief!!!!

    I love your roll it games! thanks for sharing!


    Rachel
    Ms. Rachel’s Room

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will keep your husband in my prayers! I love your rolling game!

    Michelle
    Apples and ABC's

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't seem to download your great activities...it says I need to be a premium member. Is everyone else a member?

    Jen
    jeneratorj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Jennifer...I'm getting the same message. I'm being told I have to be a premium member on Scribd. How can this be "free" when you have to be a member, it really isn't free, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry these aren't working for you ladies, Scrib has changed their policies since I first posted these. I am working on uploading to google docs. In the mean time if you want me to email them to you please send me a message - I'd be happy to get them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, I am having the same problem with Scrib I would love to have them if you could email them to me at bonniebear06@yahoo.com. My kids love anything where they can use dice.
    I know how painful a bad back can be and will be praying for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am having troubles with Scribd as well. I would love to have your wonderful work if you would be willing to email them to me at didifang@aol.com.

    I will be praying for relief from pain for your husband!
    Thanks for all your hard work and willingness to share!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy-
    My Hubby FINALLY had back surgery after 15 years. He to was afraid of the STATS. He is lucky to have a happy ending, woke up from the surgery feeling better!Not sure what your hubby's issues are, double laminectomy and discectomy. Good luck.
    Please email your fun roll games to mrspaulson@gmail.com
    Peggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I would love a copy of these games. Email me at teacherheidig@gmail.com.

    Prayers for your husband!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for your kind comments about my husband! He had surgery and is like new!! So glad he finally did it! I got this freebie moved over to Google so click on the picture to get it there :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top